- Difficulty walking
- Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm, or leg
- Vision problems in one or both eyes
- Severe and sudden headache accompanied by vomiting
- Talking in a confused or strange way
- Loss of coordination between extremities.
- Muscle weakness or spasm
- Memory affected
- Tingling or numbness in the extremities
- Loss of bowel and bladder control
- Loss of consciousness
- Tremor of the extremities
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist Neurology Assistant Professor, at King Abdulaziz University
Member of Saudi Epilepsy Society Specialization "Epilepsy & Electroencephalography"
Member of Saudi Neurology Society